Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor
Summary of Position:
At MMC we are dedicated to the continued progression of our speed, quality, and innovations which are essential to remain a Proud Leader in the Metal Finishing Industry. MMC is looking for a dedicated Maintenance Technician to perform a variety of tasks while taking pride in their work. Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for overall cleanliness and maintenance of our facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, carpentry and other related maintenance activities using hand tools.
- Maintains tools and equipment in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
- Cleans snow and debris from sidewalk and pathways as needed.
- Replaces air conditioner filters as needed.
- Complies with company policies and procedures giving special attention to safety regulations.
- Notifies management conce4rning the need for major repairs when needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Communication Skills
- Math Aptitude
- Reading Skills
- Time Management
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior work-related experience preferred