Reports To: Shift Supervisor
Summary of Position:
At MMC we are dedicated to the continued progression of our speed, quality, and innovations which are essential to remain a Proud Leader in the Metal Finishing Industry. MMC is looking for a dedicated Rack Operator to perform a variety of tasks while taking pride in their work. Under the direct supervision of the Shift Supervisor you will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, and monitor on assigned machines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with Shift Supervisor to produce assigned products in accordance with verbal and written instructions.
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at MMC quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials.
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops.
- Inspects parts and documents findings on appropriate paperwork as needed.
- Place and remove parts from cassettes/racks per the instructions for that given part.
- Maintains work areas in a clean, orderly and safe manner to include returning tools to designated areas.
- Adheres to established policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Notifies management of product discrepancies, equipment malfunctions and/or personal injuries.
- Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Math Skills
- Dexterity Skills
- Reading Skills
- Ability to lift __ pounds.
- Prior work-related experience preferred